Multigrain Bread Alright everyone. Get out your monogrammed stationery and Cross pen. This is a bread that you simply must write home about. Up until this point, I’ve not been a real big fan of multigrain bread. Perhaps it’s because I’ve never had the pleasure of sampling a really well-made multigrain loaf. To me, multigrain […]
Tag Archive 'oats'
- "If thou tastest a crust of bread, thou tastest all the stars and all the heavens."- Robert Browning, English poet, (1812-1889)
air incorporation apples baguette batard bouton d'or bread Brioche caraway cherry ciabatta cider cinnamon cloverleaf rolls corn croissants diadème fendu flour/water slurry focaccia folding hand mixing high hydration levain pain au chocolat pain de Beaucaire pain de campagne pain Normande peanut pecan pizza poolish pâte fermentée raisin rosemary rye scoring sesame shaping sourdough sponge starter steaming stencil sticky bun Viennoiserie Introduction (1)
Lean Doughs (16)
Rich Doughs (13)
- au Levain!
- bons focs
- Bringing food chemistry to life
- Chocolate & Zucchini
- du miel et du sel
- Hefe und mehr
- King Arthur Flour
- Madrid Tiene Miga
- Occupe-toi de tes oignons
- San Francisco Baking Institute
- Sourdough Companion
- The Bread Bakers Guild of America
- The Fresh Loaf
- Votre Pain
- Wild Yeast
- Ye Olde Bread Blogge
- www.Gonavarra.com: Fascinating blog! Is your theme custom made or did you downl...
- the lupus bible: I like what you guys are up too. Such clever work and report...
- How I Cured My Plantar Fasciitis in 5 Days! Diagnosis & Treatment: What's up every one, here every one is sharing such know-how...
- hobbies for empty nesters: Good day! Do you know if they make any plugins to assist wit...
- SteveB: Kevin, A starter can be 'converted' simply by changing wh...
- Kevin: My first Sourdough breads were Dmsnyder's San Joaquin Sourdo...