Diadèmes Learning or creating new bread shapes has always been great fun for me. Yes, my goal is to always bake bread with a seductive aroma, flavor and texture, but as someone obsessed with trying to bake the best possible bread that I can at home, visual appeal is also a big part of the […]
Tag Archive 'pain de campagne'
- "Without bread all is misery."- William Cobbett, British journalist (1763?-1835)
air incorporation apples baguette batard bouton d'or bread Brioche caraway cherry ciabatta cider cinnamon cloverleaf rolls corn croissants diadème fendu flour/water slurry focaccia folding hand mixing high hydration levain pain au chocolat pain de Beaucaire pain de campagne pain Normande peanut pecan pizza poolish pâte fermentée raisin rosemary rye scoring sesame shaping sourdough sponge starter steaming stencil sticky bun Viennoiserie Introduction (1)
Lean Doughs (16)
Rich Doughs (13)
- au Levain!
- bons focs
- Bringing food chemistry to life
- Chocolate & Zucchini
- du miel et du sel
- Hefe und mehr
- King Arthur Flour
- Madrid Tiene Miga
- Occupe-toi de tes oignons
- San Francisco Baking Institute
- Sourdough Companion
- The Bread Bakers Guild of America
- The Fresh Loaf
- Votre Pain
- Wild Yeast
- Ye Olde Bread Blogge
- SteveB: Hola Nancy, If I understand your question correctly (unfo...
- nancy: hola steveb quisiera saber donde se consigue la steam baker ...
- SteveB: Hi Carol, My hints on achieving a thick, crispy crust and...
- Roger: I've just made this and it's absolutely delicious. Thanks fo...
- Carol: Hi Steve, OMGOODNESS My husband LOVES Focaccia. Cant...
- SteveB: neal, Unfortunately, readers of this website are not able...