Diadèmes Learning or creating new bread shapes has always been great fun for me. Yes, my goal is to always bake bread with a seductive aroma, flavor and texture, but as someone obsessed with trying to bake the best possible bread that I can at home, visual appeal is also a big part of the […]
Tag Archive 'pain de campagne'
- “A loaf of bread,” the Walrus said, “is what we chiefly need: Pepper and vinegar besides are very good indeed.”- From “The Walrus and the Carpenter” by Lewis Carroll, English writer and mathematician (1832-1898)
air incorporation apples baguette batard bouton d'or bread Brioche caraway cherry ciabatta cider cinnamon cloverleaf rolls corn croissants diadème fendu flour/water slurry focaccia folding hand mixing high hydration levain pain au chocolat pain de Beaucaire pain de campagne pain Normande peanut pecan pizza poolish pâte fermentée raisin rosemary rye scoring sesame shaping sourdough sponge starter steaming stencil sticky bun Viennoiserie Introduction (1)
Lean Doughs (16)
Rich Doughs (13)
- au Levain!
- bons focs
- Bringing food chemistry to life
- Chocolate & Zucchini
- du miel et du sel
- Hefe und mehr
- King Arthur Flour
- Madrid Tiene Miga
- Occupe-toi de tes oignons
- San Francisco Baking Institute
- Sourdough Companion
- The Bread Bakers Guild of America
- The Fresh Loaf
- Votre Pain
- Wild Yeast
- Ye Olde Bread Blogge
- Aliza: Heya! I'm at work surfinng around your blog from my new ipho...
- Jose: Thank you for the auspicious writeup. It in truth was once...
- proyectos: México se transforma permitiendo que las mineras puedan exp...
- GTA 5 online money glitch: Remarkable! Its actually amazing paragraph, I have got muc...
- SteveB: Kevin, A starter can be 'converted' simply by changing wh...
- Kevin: My first Sourdough breads were Dmsnyder's San Joaquin Sourdo...