Cloverleaf Rolls For some reason, dinner rolls have always been the preferred style of bread at my family’s holiday table. Perhaps it’s simply the comfort of tradition. Or maybe the reason is a bit more utilitarian; the convenient individual serving size saves the space needed to slice bread at the table and makes it easier for everyone to help themselves. Among the many types […]
Tag Archive 'cloverleaf rolls'
- "If thou tastest a crust of bread, thou tastest all the stars and all the heavens."- Robert Browning, English poet, (1812-1889)
air incorporation apples baguette batard bouton d'or bread Brioche caraway cherry ciabatta cider cinnamon cloverleaf rolls corn croissants diadème fendu flour/water slurry focaccia folding hand mixing high hydration levain pain au chocolat pain de Beaucaire pain de campagne pain Normande peanut pecan pizza poolish pâte fermentée raisin rosemary rye scoring sesame shaping sourdough sponge starter steaming stencil sticky bun Viennoiserie Introduction (1)
Lean Doughs (16)
Rich Doughs (13)
- au Levain!
- bons focs
- Bringing food chemistry to life
- Chocolate & Zucchini
- du miel et du sel
- Hefe und mehr
- King Arthur Flour
- Madrid Tiene Miga
- Occupe-toi de tes oignons
- San Francisco Baking Institute
- Sourdough Companion
- The Bread Bakers Guild of America
- The Fresh Loaf
- Votre Pain
- Wild Yeast
- Ye Olde Bread Blogge
- SteveB: Kevin, A starter can be 'converted' simply by changing wh...
- Kevin: My first Sourdough breads were Dmsnyder's San Joaquin Sourdo...
- SteveB: Nadia, My preference would be to use flour that already h...
- nadia: Hi Steve, thank you for the clarification. I will, however,...
- Kevin: Thank you! And fyi, it's smelling nicely yeasty now. looking...
- SteveB: Hi Nadia, The terms 'bread flour' or 'all-purpose flour' ...