Peanut Bread Ever since George Washington Carver first started experimenting with the peanut plant in the early 1900′s, the peanut has become one of America’s most versatile legumes. The peanut has become so ingrained into American culture that the USA team competing at the 2005 Coupe du Monde de la Boulangerie decided to present a peanut bread as one of […]
Tag Archive 'peanut'
- "Bread is the king of the table and all else is merely the court that surrounds the king. The countries are the soup, the meat, the vegetables, the salad, but bread is king."- Louis Bromfield, American novelist (1896-1956)
air incorporation apples baguette batard bouton d'or bread Brioche caraway cherry ciabatta cider cinnamon cloverleaf rolls corn croissants diadème fendu flour/water slurry focaccia folding hand mixing high hydration levain pain au chocolat pain de Beaucaire pain de campagne pain Normande peanut pecan pizza poolish pâte fermentée raisin rosemary rye scoring sesame shaping sourdough sponge starter steaming stencil sticky bun Viennoiserie Introduction (1)
Lean Doughs (16)
Rich Doughs (13)
- au Levain!
- bons focs
- Bringing food chemistry to life
- Chocolate & Zucchini
- du miel et du sel
- Hefe und mehr
- King Arthur Flour
- Madrid Tiene Miga
- Occupe-toi de tes oignons
- San Francisco Baking Institute
- Sourdough Companion
- The Bread Bakers Guild of America
- The Fresh Loaf
- Votre Pain
- Wild Yeast
- Ye Olde Bread Blogge
- judith: Bonjour, votre pain à l'air délicieux !! J'adore le pain a...
- SteveB: Hi Janet, I'm glad you're enjoying baking (and hopefully ea...
- Janet: Hi Steve, Somehow I found your site, a bit late in the game...
- SteveB: Not nearly as rich as brioche, Peter, but just as flavorful....
- Peter Knox: C'est un genre de brioche presque? Very nice Steve! Should ...
- Nina: Thank you so much for the reply! I wasn't sure about it.